UO Research Study
- Are you a student attending high school or college?
- Did you suffer from a concussion or a brain injury?
- Do you struggle with concentration?
- Have you been experiencing problems with memory?
If so, the Center on Brain Injury Research and Training (CBIRT) is looking for students to test out a learning app that supports students in college and high school.
We will pay you $50 for your time. We will ask you to:
- Answer some questions about your brain injury.
- Meet with us for up to 3 hours, 2 times within 1 week.
- We will ask you to study a short document.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Amanda at CBIRT for the TBITutor Study.
(541) 346-0573 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This study is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services and conducted by CBIRT, University of Oregon.